R + D + I
The engineering department is responsible for making your ideas come true by combining design, development and technological value to the product, so with the same cost we obtain greater value added to the final product.
The technical office has a team of engineers specialized in the production process for the improvement of study products.
The engineering team studies the viability of the product, to obtain greater reliability and precision in its manufacture, achieving improvements not only productive but functional, always without leaving aside the criteria and rigorousness marked by our customers, working together with them.
WE HAVE THE ENTIRE COMMITMENT OF THE WHOLE COMPANY
With the commitment of the entire company ORPLAS TECHNOLOGY S.L. has drafted an environmental policy.
The company is committed to:
- Every new project will contemplate an environmental impact study of the new industrial equipment that is needed for the process, as well as the raw materials that are involved in it.
- The conditions demanded by the regulatory authorities are mandatory, so that part of the company’s budget is invested in the improvement of machinery and dispose and cleaning of waste by different methods, such as active carbon filters, ultrasound, in addition to the introduction of hybrid machinery to minimize energy consumption (PROJECT IVACE).
- The waste generated that cannot be recycled or reused is removed by managers authorized by the Ministry of the Environment.
- Audits are performed in the factory on a regular basis to facilitate the environmental task through the department responsible for this task.
- In order to guarantee the interests related to the improvement of environmental management, close collaboration is maintained with customers, regulatory authorities, employees, suppliers and neighbors to ensure compliance with the related regulations.
- Constant improvement of the environmental management system, debug responsibilities and control procedures.